Date: April 19
Time: 4-7 PM
Prize pool: $1000
Format: PUB Stomp
Team size: 1
Max players: 48
- 48 players
- Players have 150 minutes (2 hours, 30 minutes) to play
- Players choose 6 matches for submittal
Players are ranked in a final standings by the point structure according to submitted screenshot results.
|Reaches Top 5||+2|
|Reaches Top 10||+2|
|Reaches Top 25||+2|
- Places 1st + 4 kills = 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + (4 * 1) = 13 points
- Places 3rd + 5 kills = 2 + 2 + 2 + (5 * 1) = 11 points
- Places 14th + 2 kills = 2 + (2 * 1) = 4 points
In the event that teams are tied in the final standings, the following tiebreakers will be used in order:
- Highest average placement
- Highest elimination game
- Most total eliminations
If the statistical tiebreakers do not resolve the tie, the tied teams will play one final game. The first to secure a kill (based on in-game time) wins.
- Players must take a screenshot of results for each match.
- In Fortnite, Press V to show results
- Open Snipping Tool (Windows Key + “Snipping Tool”)
- Click Mode
- Select Window Snip
- Click New
- Click the Fortnite window
- Click File
- Click Save As
- Name your screenshot Game-<number>-<username>
- Players may choose which matches to submit.
- Keyboard, mouse, and headset
- Controller, with USB cable
- Macro functions (e.g. turbo buttons) are not permitted
- Wireless controllers are not permitted
- All controllers are subject to approval from tournament organizers
- 2 Factor Authentication devices (ex. for Discord)
Notice: Players are required to use F2Con provided Epic accounts.
Any cheating, as determined by the tournament organizers in their sole discretion, will result in an immediate disqualification.