SPECTATORS & OPEN PLAY
Purchased At Door – $5 per day (spectators). Open play and casual play events are available to OPEN PLAY attendees ($5 per game). No structured tournament, no pressure. Jump in and out as you wish. All featured tournaments will be open play at some point in the day.
AMATEUR GAMES (16 and under)
This is a safe place to level up your skills, meet gamers in your area and perform under pressure against other gamers! No prize money will be awarded. Trophies and Medals will be presented for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
To Be Determined
F2CON has many featured tournaments and a $10,000** pot bonus broken down below. Payout schedule will be posted soon! Click on the games you plan to compete in to see rules, bans, and format. There is a $5 buy-in for each game you want to compete in.
- All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below
- All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, modifiers, macros, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during the fight will force you to forfeit the round
- Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select” again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box
- You must provide your own controller for games played on all systems
- There is a maximum of 30 seconds allowed between games in a set
- Standard EVO controller rules apply.
TBD – $TBD
TBD – $TBD
*See all rules HERE.