PlayStation 4 | Bring Your Own Controller
Format: Elimination Bracket
Team size: 3
Max teams: 16
- 16 teams
- Best-of-5 single elimination bracket
- Best-of-7 finals
Teams must play using LAN lobbies (Play -> Play Local -> Host Local Lobby).
- Game Type: Soccar
- Arena: DFH Stadium (Day)
- Team Size: 3v3
- Bot Difficulty: No Bots
- Team names are allowed.
- Team colors are not allowed.
- Mutators: None
- Match Time: 5 Minutes
- Teams must field the 3 registered players to play a match.
- Players may not join their designated side until 3 players from each team have joined the game.
- In the event of a disconnect, the shorthanded team will continue to play out the single game within the match. The disconnected player may rejoin during the game that the disconnect occurred in or in between games of a match series but may not join in the middle of subsequent games in the series. After a disconnect, if the player cannot rejoin during the same game, the player will have 3 minutes to rejoin before the next game of the match begins. For spectated / broadcasted matches, if tournament organizers identify that a player has disconnected they may pause a match to allow the player to reconnect.
- Any team found to be maliciously using the pause feature will be disqualified.
- Spectators are not allowed.
- During an official match all players are to use their real display names. Fake display names are strictly forbidden.
- Display names must be clean without any extra letters/numbers.
Results must be submitted on Smash.gg. It is highly suggested that teams take screenshots of all results.
PCs, monitors, keyboards, mice, and headsets are provided by F2CON. Players must use the provided equipment, with the exception of the following:
- A valid and legal copy of Rocket League for Steam
- Controller, with USB cable
- Macro functions (e.g. turbo buttons) are not permitted
- Wireless controllers are not permitted
- All controllers are subject to approval from tournament organizers
- 2 Factor Authentication devices (ex. for Discord)
Players are responsible for bringing backups for the above listed equipment.