Date: April 19
Time: 1-4 PM
Prize pool: $500
Format: Cumulative Score in Custom Lobbies
Team size: 1
Max players: 48
- Players compete in 4 matches in the following order:
- Custom Lobbies will be using the an amended version of the custom lobby settings as detailed by the Standard and Universal PUBG Esports Ruleset
- Blue Zone Matrix and Loot Tables are as stated in Standard and Universal PUBG Esports Ruleset
- Teams: 1 Player
- Max Teams: 56
- Maps: Sanhok and Vikendi
- Final Placements are based off of cumulative score
- Places 1st + 4 kills = 10 + (4 * 1) = 14 points
- Places 6th + 5 kills = 2 + (5 * 1) = 6 points
In the event that teams are tied in the final standings, the following tiebreakers will be used in order:
- Highest average placement
- Highest kill game
- Most total kills
If the statistical tiebreakers do not resolve the tie, the tied teams will play one final game. The first to secure a kill (based on in-game time) wins.
Tournament organizers are responsible for recording results (API or end game leaderboard). It is highly suggested that teams take screenshots of all results.
- Tournament organizers are responsible for creating the custom lobbies.
- Players have 10 minutes to join the lobby once it has been created.
- Tournament organizers may restart a round at their sole discretion.
PCs, monitors, keyboards, mice, and headsets are provided by F2Con. Players must use the provided equipment, with the exception of the following:
- A valid and legal copy of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for Steam
- Keyboard, mouse, and headset
- Controller, with USB cable
- Macro functions (e.g. turbo buttons) are not permitted
- Wireless controllers are not permitted
- All controllers are subject to approval from tournament organizers
- 2 Factor Authentication devices (ex. for Discord)
Any cheating, as determined by the tournament organizers in their sole discretion, will result in an immediate disqualification.
*If we have less than 24 at tournament start time we will be using the Fortnite tournament and point structure. And max submitted results will be determined at tournament start time.