Format: Elimination Bracket
Team size: 5
Max teams: 8
- Best-of-1 single elimination bracket.
- Best-of-3 finals.
The team captain of the higher seeded team must create the lobby (Play -> Create Custom). Tournament organizers are responsible for providing lobby names and passwords.
- Map : Summoners Rift
- Game Type: Tournament Draft
- Allow Spectators: None
- Fewer than five members on a team will not constitute a valid team. If a game is played 4v5 or similar, the team without a full roster will be disqualified regardless of the match outcome.
- If a valid team is not in the lobby 10 minutes after the match start time, a no-show will be automatically assigned to the team not ready to play.Your full team of five must stay in the lobby until that time. If both the teams fail to show up in time with 5 members and be ready to play 10 minutes past the match start time, the higher seeded team moves on.
- In the event of a disconnect, the game should be paused using “/pause”. Players can resume the game once the disconnected player(s) return using “/unpause”.
Results must be submitted on Smash.gg. It is highly suggested that teams take screenshots of all results.
PCs, monitors, keyboards, mice, and headsets are provided by F2CON. Players must use the provided equipment, with the exception of the following:
- A valid League of Legends account
- Keyboard, mouse, and headset
- 2 Factor Authentication devices (ex. for Discord)
All of the following may result in disqualification upon the tournament organizer’s discretion:
- Any team accused and proved to be using any hacks, cheats giving them an unfair advantage in the game.
- Any team maliciously using the in-game pause feature
- Any team displaying poor sportsmanship
- Any team member using language that is obscene, foul, vulgar, insulting, threatening, abusive, libelous, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise offensive or objectionable; or promote or incite hatred or discriminatory conduct, in or near the match area, at any time
- Playing without a full roster of five players
- Account Sharing: an unregistered player playing under a registered player’s account
- Collusion: intentionally throwing the game for the purpose of the other team winning
- Making use of any bugs, bots etc.
The tournament organizers, in their sole discretion, may require the replaying of any game or series, or declare any game or series or other phase of the tournament null and void by reason of any of the foregoing.